This site is part of my undergraduate project looking into whether journalistic weblogs are forming an alternative to mainstream news sites or becoming part of a regular user's news intake.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Links etc

I'd just like to say thank you very much to everyone who has emailed and/or taken the questionnaire (how to take the questionnaire and extra information is in the posts below!). In one day I've had 79 responses from users of journalistic weblogs, and 15 responses from bloggers. Hopefully news spreads about this investigation and even more people respond tomorrow! I think an amazing part of this research is that I'm understanding what it is to blog myself, and enjoy the interactivity.

Anyway, I'd like to point you to the links, where I've added a number of the weblogs I have contacted. Some are from the US, some from the UK, a few from Canada and I included the PCIJ from the Philippines because it's a brilliant news site. If you think there are any journalistic weblogs (from whatever country, so long as they have a format in English) that I should investigate please let me know.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Alastair

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

this is similar to the stuff we're doing in my media comm' class.
keep the general public posted about what you discover...
:)

(and smile, cause they make the world go around)

12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home